Your Company Tax Return Get Help From the Experts at ALITAX
When you are getting ready to lodge your company’s tax return there are a few questions that you need to ask yourself.
- Is the return correct and is it prepared in the right way?
- Have you reduced the risk to your company of being audited?
- Are you paying the very minimum in tax to the ATO or did you miss something?
If you take the time to sit down with a professional from Cloud Tax, you will be assured to have the professional opinion of a Tax expert who will assist you with a thorough look at your return. You may learn that you have left thousands on the table and have sent in too much in taxes to the ATO, or that there is another error in your return. Why You Want an Expert from ALITAX
- You have confidence knowing that your return is correct and that you are completely compliant.
- You have the flexibility to choose any agent that you would like to work with who will look at your return based on your schedule.
- You have access to technology that will allow you to connect with your agent anywhere on the phone, or by video, or any other means.
- We can come to you! If you need someone to come to your office and meet you face to face we can come based on your schedule.
- We are specialists in all trades as well as companies of all sizes.
We know all of the details as well as the complete ins and outs of the Australian tax law and will be your personal expert whenever you need assistance. You will have a tax season that is worry free now and always when you are using our service, that is our main goal. Our team will ensure that you have ATO compliant returns and assist you with reducing the cost of that process. We are focused on helping you maximise all of your deductions, assets, options, and all of your financial planning tools. Our goal is to help you find ways to pay the minimum possible in taxes and keep your business profitable. The Basics You Need to Know as a Business Owner
- You have to file a lodgement every year, even if there is no tax to be paid.
- Your return is for your company and is specific.
- When you are working with an expert you will make sure that you are in complete ATO compliance and you will also avoid audits and other kinds of penalty.
- You have to have a long term partner that you trust and an agent that will help you to minimise the amount you pay to the ATO. There will be no help from the ATO in this function.
- You will be required to have a tax return for yourself and also for your business as an owner.